Free Bils
Hello! Welcome to Free Bils, a brand new F2P and P2P merchanting clan. Please create an account and actively participate on forums. Remember, new items and dump times will be announced on the website first, so be sure to check it regularly! If you are having trouble activating your account, make sure you go on the e-mail you used to register it, because an activation e-mail is sent to you account. I do not own this domain, so it is impossible for me to download malicious software onto anyone's computer. So please register, and also subscribe to our youtube channel "Freebils." Happy merchanting!
Free Bils
Hello! Welcome to Free Bils, a brand new F2P and P2P merchanting clan. Please create an account and actively participate on forums. Remember, new items and dump times will be announced on the website first, so be sure to check it regularly! If you are having trouble activating your account, make sure you go on the e-mail you used to register it, because an activation e-mail is sent to you account. I do not own this domain, so it is impossible for me to download malicious software onto anyone's computer. So please register, and also subscribe to our youtube channel "Freebils." Happy merchanting!
Free Bils
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Bils

Runescape's newest F2P merchanting clan!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pay to Play Pure Guide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wiitardz

wiitardz

Pay to Play Pure Guide Empty
PostSubject: Pay to Play Pure Guide   Pay to Play Pure Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:31 pm

Hello there! This guide is made for you to train a decent looking pure for player killing.

Spoiler:

This guide will take time. It might take up to 3 months of playing 7 hours + a day. You might spend a whole year on it. Without you spending time on this pure, you will not succeed. Without putting a majority of your time on this pure, it will take years.

I've been making pures for a long time, since 2005/2006. If you have that much experience with pures, and you think that I've misplaced something, please feel free to mention it in the posts below.

Some goals for your pure are right about here<--

Range / Mage Pure
60 Attack
80 Strength
1 Defence
70-80 Hitpoints
90+ Ranged
94+ Magic
13/31/44/45/52

Dragon Pure
60 Attack
90+ Strength
1 Defence
70-80 Hitpoints
85 Ranged
85 Magic
Prayer - Optional, However I have 44

Godsword Pure
75 Attack
90+ Strength
1 Defence
80-85 Hitpoints
70-75 Ranged
Any Magic
Prayer - optional

Quests --------------
These quests are almost required for any pure.

Death Plateau - Climbing Boots ( + strength )

Monkey Madness - Dragon Scimitar ( best strength training weapon at 60 attack )

Lost City - Dragon Dagger ( cheap and decent ko potential )

Horror From the Deep - God Books ( good for defense /strength bonus )

Desert Treasure - Ancient Magicks ( awesome for hybridding )

Animal Magnetism - Ava's Accumulator ( removes need for picking up arrows )

Training---------
I usually have strength go up first, then train attack.

Attack & Strength
1-10 Chickens
10-20 Cows
20-30 Monks
30-60 Druids/Rock Crabs
60-70 Rock Crabs
70-80 Experiments
80-99 Experiments/Soul Wars/Bandits

Ranged--------------
Get Ava's Accumulator as soon as possible
1-10 Chickens
10-20 Cows
20-30 Monks
30-40 Hill giants/Barbarians
40-50/60/70 Rock Crabs/Range Guild
50-60/70 Moss Giants
70-80 Chinning around 120xp per hour
80-99 Soul Wars/Chinning

Magic -------------------
1-3 Air strike
3-12 Confuse
19-25 Curse
25-55 Varrok Teleports OR teletabs
55-99 High Alch

Step One: Making a Name

Shouldn't be so hard if you've ever made a main, which would definitely be the way to go before starting a pure build. Don't use leet and make it original. No big deal. If you do decide to change your name, you can under the account management section of the Runescape Homepage.

Step Two: Starting Out

After finishing the ingame tutorial, you are now free to move about Runescape. First of anything you do you should follow the map up to Edgeville and complete the play security dungeon. You don't require any food, and the rewards are 10k, the best gloves in free to play, and some experience lamps. Spend these lamps on Range.

With that 10k coin stack, we're going to move out to the Grand Exchange ( from here on named the GE). Skip through the Tutorial unless you haven't read one already, and buy 100 trout. tour is extremely inexpensive, and great for training. Buy an Amulet of Power, a short bow, leather chaps and vambraces and then spend the rest of your money on bronze arrows.

Deposit everything you have into your bank, and withdraw 10 trout. Go to Barbarian Village, and complete the Stronghold of Security. The last floor is rather tricky for having 1 defense, so i recommend switching the attack style to defensive. This give your defense an invisible +3 boost, although as soon as you enter the last room, switch it to aggressive. Equip your new pair of boots, and home teleport.

You can skip the next step if you have an alternative method of money making, or you transfer about 10 million gp from a main or friend.

Retrieve your short bow and armor and move to the cow pen. This area is crowded. Full of BOTS. They are faster then you, and will not go away for hours. They do not talk, so don't attempt to make friends with them. Training here on a good day yields quite some cash and experience, although now its very rare to find a place with no bots. Due to an update, cows drop some random items, most important of all, the sling. When the cow drops this, you should pick it up. It provides unlimited arrows, although it's not too strong.

(cont. later)

Last edited by wiitardz on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lE L I T E
Admin
lE L I T E

PostSubject: Re: Pay to Play Pure Guide   Pay to Play Pure Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:18 pm

good guide Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/freebils
Free Bils
Admin
Free Bils

PostSubject: Re: Pay to Play Pure Guide   Pay to Play Pure Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:35 pm

nicely done. cheers
Back to top Go down
wiitardz

wiitardz

PostSubject: Re: Pay to Play Pure Guide   Pay to Play Pure Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:38 am

Free Bils wrote:
nicely done. cheers

tanks Very Happy

Quote :
good guide Very Happy

kaboom :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pay to Play Pure Guide   Pay to Play Pure Guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pay to Play Pure Guide
Page 1 of 1