Free Bils
Hello! Welcome to Free Bils, a brand new F2P and P2P merchanting clan. Please create an account and actively participate on forums. Remember, new items and dump times will be announced on the website first, so be sure to check it regularly! If you are having trouble activating your account, make sure you go on the e-mail you used to register it, because an activation e-mail is sent to you account. I do not own this domain, so it is impossible for me to download malicious software onto anyone's computer. So please register, and also subscribe to our youtube channel "Freebils." Happy merchanting!
Free Bils
Hello! Welcome to Free Bils, a brand new F2P and P2P merchanting clan. Please create an account and actively participate on forums. Remember, new items and dump times will be announced on the website first, so be sure to check it regularly! If you are having trouble activating your account, make sure you go on the e-mail you used to register it, because an activation e-mail is sent to you account. I do not own this domain, so it is impossible for me to download malicious software onto anyone's computer. So please register, and also subscribe to our youtube channel "Freebils." Happy merchanting!
Free Bils
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Bils

Runescape's newest F2P merchanting clan!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New items to merch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I Mine 4 U I

New items to merch Empty
PostSubject: New items to merch   New items to merch I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:45 pm

limpwurt- just started going up. lowest its ever been right now.
iron ore- just started going up, i know we talked about not buying ores, but im sure this will go up for a bit
Back to top Go down
lE L I T E
Admin
lE L I T E

New items to merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New items to merch   New items to merch I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:00 pm

Limpwurts are not a bad idea because the last time they were at this price they spiked and doubled in price, and it is currently the lowest price it has been at since the past 180 days. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, good item. I'll talk to free bils about it..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/freebils

New items to merch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Bils :: Clan Item :: Item Suggestions-
Jump to: