Free Bils
Hello! Welcome to Free Bils, a brand new F2P and P2P merchanting clan. Please create an account and actively participate on forums. Remember, new items and dump times will be announced on the website first, so be sure to check it regularly! If you are having trouble activating your account, make sure you go on the e-mail you used to register it, because an activation e-mail is sent to you account. I do not own this domain, so it is impossible for me to download malicious software onto anyone's computer. So please register, and also subscribe to our youtube channel "Freebils." Happy merchanting!
Free Bils
Hello! Welcome to Free Bils, a brand new F2P and P2P merchanting clan. Please create an account and actively participate on forums. Remember, new items and dump times will be announced on the website first, so be sure to check it regularly! If you are having trouble activating your account, make sure you go on the e-mail you used to register it, because an activation e-mail is sent to you account. I do not own this domain, so it is impossible for me to download malicious software onto anyone's computer. So please register, and also subscribe to our youtube channel "Freebils." Happy merchanting!
Free Bils
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Bils

Runescape's newest F2P merchanting clan!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

flipping pic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
richie123555

flipping pic Empty
PostSubject: flipping pic   flipping pic I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:03 pm

for about ten minutes gold ore was VERY profitable:

flipping pic Flippi11

200k profit in about 5 minutes!
Back to top Go down
lE L I T E
Admin
lE L I T E

flipping pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: flipping pic   flipping pic I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:34 pm

Nice. I once got really lucky with a monkfish flip and made 1mil. But keep it up! Try flipping runes too :$
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/freebils
lvl20purepk

flipping pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: flipping pic   flipping pic I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:46 am

Nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

flipping pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: flipping pic   flipping pic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

flipping pic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Bils :: Runescape Mechanting :: Merchanting Logs-
Jump to: