Free Bils
Hello! Welcome to Free Bils, a brand new F2P and P2P merchanting clan. Please create an account and actively participate on forums. Remember, new items and dump times will be announced on the website first, so be sure to check it regularly! If you are having trouble activating your account, make sure you go on the e-mail you used to register it, because an activation e-mail is sent to you account. I do not own this domain, so it is impossible for me to download malicious software onto anyone's computer. So please register, and also subscribe to our youtube channel "Freebils." Happy merchanting!
Free Bils
Hello! Welcome to Free Bils, a brand new F2P and P2P merchanting clan. Please create an account and actively participate on forums. Remember, new items and dump times will be announced on the website first, so be sure to check it regularly! If you are having trouble activating your account, make sure you go on the e-mail you used to register it, because an activation e-mail is sent to you account. I do not own this domain, so it is impossible for me to download malicious software onto anyone's computer. So please register, and also subscribe to our youtube channel "Freebils." Happy merchanting!
Free Bils
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Bils

Runescape's newest F2P merchanting clan!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any views on this topic?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
richie123555

Any views on this topic? Empty
PostSubject: Any views on this topic?   Any views on this topic? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:51 pm

Scenario:

Four people are arbitrarily stolen from their home by an unknown oppressor. They are flown to a location thousands of miles away and placed in an outdoor cell for the rest of their lives. They are not allowed to interact with anybody except for the prison guards. As part of a social experiment they are forced to breed with others in their cell. The resulting offspring will be subject to the same conditions - permanent imprisonment. However, the offspring will never know what it's like to be free so the conditions will be more tolerable. In order to ensure that they will not escape, each of these people will have a leg amputated.

Is there any way to justify the actions of the unknown oppressor?

After making a decision, read the next part....

Now replace the people with animals. Is it still just? This is basically what each animal in a zoo faces.

Please respond with your views on the topic!
Back to top Go down
lE L I T E
Admin
lE L I T E

Any views on this topic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any views on this topic?   Any views on this topic? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:48 pm

Zoos are boring anyway in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/freebils

Any views on this topic?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Bils :: Everything Else :: Intelligent Debate-
Jump to: