Free Bils
Hello! Welcome to Free Bils, a brand new F2P and P2P merchanting clan. Please create an account and actively participate on forums. Remember, new items and dump times will be announced on the website first, so be sure to check it regularly! If you are having trouble activating your account, make sure you go on the e-mail you used to register it, because an activation e-mail is sent to you account. I do not own this domain, so it is impossible for me to download malicious software onto anyone's computer. So please register, and also subscribe to our youtube channel "Freebils." Happy merchanting!
Free Bils
Hello! Welcome to Free Bils, a brand new F2P and P2P merchanting clan. Please create an account and actively participate on forums. Remember, new items and dump times will be announced on the website first, so be sure to check it regularly! If you are having trouble activating your account, make sure you go on the e-mail you used to register it, because an activation e-mail is sent to you account. I do not own this domain, so it is impossible for me to download malicious software onto anyone's computer. So please register, and also subscribe to our youtube channel "Freebils." Happy merchanting!
Free Bils
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Bils

Runescape's newest F2P merchanting clan!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Advertise for rank!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Free Bils
Admin
Free Bils

Advertise for rank! Empty
PostSubject: Advertise for rank!   Advertise for rank! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:27 am

Rank system will currently go as follows:

**Must tell me on this post or in-game the members you have brought to the clan.**

1 Slash: Recruit two members to the clan and have them register on forum.

2 Slashes: Recruit five members to the clan and have them registered on forum.

3 Slashes: Recruit ten members to the clan and have them register on forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**These ranks learn item one day prior to the rest of the clan**

Bronze Star: Requirements are as follows
- 50m+ bank or a 1m contribution to me in-game
- Active in clan and on forums
- Private chat on at all times to help new members of the clan
- Ability to advertise daily

Silver Star: Requirements are as follows
- 125m+ bank or a 5m contribution to me in-game
- Active on clan and on forums
- Private chat on at all times to help new players
- Ability to advertise often
- Strong knowledge of merchanting and will give input on future items

Gold Star: Requirements are as follows
- 300m+ bank or a 10m contribution to me in-game
- Very active on clan and on forums
- Extremely strong knowledge of merchanting and will give input on future items
- Will work with me side-by-side to choose items and improve the clan
Back to top Go down
Smiley

PostSubject: Re: Advertise for rank!   Advertise for rank! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:35 am

How do you know who was recruited by who?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advertise for rank!   Advertise for rank! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:10 am

Free Bils wrote:

**Must tell me on this post or in-game the members you have brought to the clan.**
Back to top Go down
https://freebils.forumotion.com
Smiley

PostSubject: Re: Advertise for rank!   Advertise for rank! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:35 pm

okay, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Big Investor

PostSubject: Re: Advertise for rank!   Advertise for rank! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:18 pm

since i have over a 50m total net worth on all my accounts and i will be investing with all of them, does that mean i get bronze star? or must it be on one account? flower
Back to top Go down
Free Bils
Admin
Free Bils

PostSubject: Re: Advertise for rank!   Advertise for rank! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:21 pm

Big Investor wrote:
since i have over a 50m total net worth on all my accounts and i will be investing with all of them, does that mean i get bronze star? or must it be on one account? flower

You must show me in-game, and meet all of the requirements listed under bronze star as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertise for rank!   Advertise for rank! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advertise for rank!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Bils :: Community :: Clan Recruitment-
Jump to: