Free Bils
Hello! Welcome to Free Bils, a brand new F2P and P2P merchanting clan. Please create an account and actively participate on forums. Remember, new items and dump times will be announced on the website first, so be sure to check it regularly! If you are having trouble activating your account, make sure you go on the e-mail you used to register it, because an activation e-mail is sent to you account. I do not own this domain, so it is impossible for me to download malicious software onto anyone's computer. So please register, and also subscribe to our youtube channel "Freebils." Happy merchanting!
Free Bils
Hello! Welcome to Free Bils, a brand new F2P and P2P merchanting clan. Please create an account and actively participate on forums. Remember, new items and dump times will be announced on the website first, so be sure to check it regularly! If you are having trouble activating your account, make sure you go on the e-mail you used to register it, because an activation e-mail is sent to you account. I do not own this domain, so it is impossible for me to download malicious software onto anyone's computer. So please register, and also subscribe to our youtube channel "Freebils." Happy merchanting!
Free Bils
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Bils

Runescape's newest F2P merchanting clan!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drop Party, anyone?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Free Bils
Admin
Free Bils

Drop Party, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Drop Party, anyone?   Drop Party, anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:41 pm

I got an excellent idea from lvl20purepk earlier today to have drop parties after every major merch! I would be thrilled to do this, as it would really promote our clan and make everyone a little extra money! We would meet at the grand exchange and advert our clan for a short amount of time and I'll host a drop party after with anyone else who wants to help me out Very Happy Pleaseee post your thoughts on this idea below!!!
Back to top Go down
lE L I T E
Admin
lE L I T E

PostSubject: Re: Drop Party, anyone?   Drop Party, anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:36 pm

Epic idea. How big will they be though?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/freebils
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drop Party, anyone?   Drop Party, anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:43 pm

They can only be so big because I will be doing it in a f2p world, but they will definitely be worth going to!
Back to top Go down
https://freebils.forumotion.com
wiitardz

wiitardz

PostSubject: Re: Drop Party, anyone?   Drop Party, anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:32 pm

drop corrupt Very Happy...just sayin

random assortments of smilies:
Smile Surprised Shocked clown What a Face Neutral Arrow Crying or Very sad Arrow Idea drunken bom pig monkey cheers cherry santa Basketball albino jocolor geek drunken drunken rabbit pirat What a Face Neutral Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Shocked Surprised Sad Razz cyclops
Back to top Go down
Smiley

PostSubject: Re: Drop Party, anyone?   Drop Party, anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:50 am

how does it work? scratch
Back to top Go down
Free Bils
Admin
Free Bils

PostSubject: Re: Drop Party, anyone?   Drop Party, anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:42 pm

After this merch I will announce a time and day (and a (F2P) world) where I will be hosting a drop party. We will run around, advert our clan, and I'll take us somewhere and we'll all have a drop party. No trust game or any of that BS, just a good ol' drop party santa

I'm also thinking of telling everyone there join our clan, and I'm going to give a hint in the clan as to where I'm hiding at the end. First person to find me will get a reward! That way people who don't know that this drop party is part of our clan will join it for the reward, and hopefully stay with us for future merchanting!
Back to top Go down
lE L I T E
Admin
lE L I T E

PostSubject: Re: Drop Party, anyone?   Drop Party, anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:28 pm

Genius!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/freebils
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drop Party, anyone?   Drop Party, anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drop Party, anyone?
Page 1 of 1