Free Bils
Hello! Welcome to Free Bils, a brand new F2P and P2P merchanting clan. Please create an account and actively participate on forums. Remember, new items and dump times will be announced on the website first, so be sure to check it regularly! If you are having trouble activating your account, make sure you go on the e-mail you used to register it, because an activation e-mail is sent to you account. I do not own this domain, so it is impossible for me to download malicious software onto anyone's computer. So please register, and also subscribe to our youtube channel "Freebils." Happy merchanting!
Free Bils
Hello! Welcome to Free Bils, a brand new F2P and P2P merchanting clan. Please create an account and actively participate on forums. Remember, new items and dump times will be announced on the website first, so be sure to check it regularly! If you are having trouble activating your account, make sure you go on the e-mail you used to register it, because an activation e-mail is sent to you account. I do not own this domain, so it is impossible for me to download malicious software onto anyone's computer. So please register, and also subscribe to our youtube channel "Freebils." Happy merchanting!
Free Bils
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Bils

Runescape's newest F2P merchanting clan!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Item Suggestion :)

Go down 
+3
twirl it
Free Bils
lE L I T E
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Peto

Item Suggestion :) Empty
PostSubject: Item Suggestion :)   Item Suggestion :) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:13 am

My item suggestion is: Adamant Shortsword
Back to top Go down
lE L I T E
Admin
lE L I T E

PostSubject: Re: Item Suggestion :)   Item Suggestion :) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:20 am

the current item is black hatchets, but feel free to give suggestions when we are in between items Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/freebils
theomni1

PostSubject: oak   Item Suggestion :) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:51 am

Oak logs, bots have flooded the market and we need to buy out the supply.
Back to top Go down
Free Bils
Admin
Free Bils

PostSubject: Re: Item Suggestion :)   Item Suggestion :) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:08 pm

theomni1 wrote:
Oak logs, bots have flooded the market and we need to buy out the supply.

The supply is so great it would take bils to raise the price of them, oak logs are way too stable.

Adamant sword could be done but would be difficult to dump.

Keep the suggestions coming! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
twirl it

twirl it

PostSubject: Re: Item Suggestion :)   Item Suggestion :) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:05 pm

we could do any color beads such as a red bead.
Back to top Go down
richie123555

PostSubject: Re: Item Suggestion :)   Item Suggestion :) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:20 pm

maybe red, blue, green, yellow, or orange dye after they go back down?
Back to top Go down
lvl20purepk

PostSubject: Re: Item Suggestion :)   Item Suggestion :) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:19 am

I should do a item that the runescape players need like coal or somthing.

Like coal, you can buy 25k in 4 hours (bether then 100 in 4 hours)
And if we only get it like 500 coins up then you already have like 5m profit if you only buy 10k of them.

Back to top Go down
Free Bils
Admin
Free Bils

PostSubject: Re: Item Suggestion :)   Item Suggestion :) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:31 am

Quote :
we could do any color beads such as a red bead.

We could raise the price damatically, but there is nearly no demand for this item = imposible to sell.

Quote :
maybe red, blue, green, yellow, or orange dye after they go back down?

NOT blue dye, however possibly another. Added to the list, ty Smile

Quote :
I should do a item that the runescape players need like coal or somthing.

Like coal, you can buy 25k in 4 hours (bether then 100 in 4 hours)
And if we only get it like 500 coins up then you already have like 5m profit if you only buy 10k

I see what you are saying, however merchanting raw materials is always very dangerous. Skillers have them in massive amounts in their banks and we could be dumped on at a moment's notice. I will do more research, thanks for the suggestion.

--- And guys, start new topics for each new suggestion to generate more discussion!
Back to top Go down
the omni1

PostSubject: High Level Ores   Item Suggestion :) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:16 pm

Addy/Rune ore, because there is enough to keep the price changing but not enough to flood the market.
Back to top Go down
skyking98

PostSubject: Mall via Pone   Item Suggestion :) I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:01 pm

why we cannot mall via phone..? its hard to mall using credit card cause if they are still children,they cant mall using credit card
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Item Suggestion :)   Item Suggestion :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Item Suggestion :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Bils :: Clan Item :: Item Suggestions-
Jump to: